HIDE AND SEEK
Hide and Seek is a workflow plugin that can make complex selections of objects groups in your Cinema 4D scene which you can then modify globally or individually. Hide and Seek will keep you organized and sane when working on any project in C4D!
- Create object selections based on an objects type or name
- Modify your selections globally or quickly step through them one by one
- Search scene wide or within specific hierarchy’s
- Quickly Hide, Reveal or Solo your selections
- Save your selections and come back to them anytime
- Works with 3rd party plugins such as Xparticles, Octane, and Vray.
- Updated for new objects introduced in R20
Compatible with Cinema 4D R16-20+
Currently only available in English
MAKE COMPLEX SELECTIONS EASY
Searching for an object type will select all objects that match. For example you could do a broad search for “Splines” to select all splines types, or you could narrow your search and type “Helix” to find only Helix splines or “Editable Splines” to find non-primitive splines.
WORKS WITH TAGS TOO!
Search for tags the same way you search for objects, just add “Tag” at the end of your search. You can also search for things like “Missing Texture Tags” and easily delete them, or quickly find and modify your “Compositing Tags”.
CYCLE YOUR SELECTIONS
Once you have a selection you can modify those objects parameters globally in the attribute manager or use the arrows in the Hide and Seek plugin interface to cycle through and adjust objects individually for more precision editing.
SAVE SELECTIONS FOR LATER
Save your selections and quickly come back to them anytime. You can add any objects to your selection. Just choose a choose a tag number hit “Save” to tag your objects. You can also save your objects into a C4D selection object as another option.