It’s that time of the year, a new release of C4D and another identical version-less Cinema 4D icon fills your dock. But not anymore! I’ve released a pack of icons that will let you differentiate the version as well as offer a new look!
We’ve got icons from version R15 to the current R23. Each version includes a team render icon as well as an Alpha Pixel recoloring to breathe some new life into the old blue balls you’re used to. There is a separate folder for Windows(.ico) and Mac(.icns) icons.
Icons for versions R15, R16, R17, R18, R19, R20, R21, R22/S22, R23, and S24/R24.
Be sure to check out the Adobe Apps Icon Pack too!
To Install on Windows:
- Make a shortcut of your Cinema4d.exe file.
- Right Click > Properties.
- Under the Shortcut Tab you will see a “Change Icon” button.
- Then select “Browse” and find the .ico icon that matches your version.
- Now you can Drag your shortcut into your dock and delete the original.
To Install on Mac:
- Find your Cinema4D App Icon.
- Right click and “Get Info”.
- You will see the Cinema4D icon in the upper right. Drag the new .icns icon on top of it and it will change automatically.
- Now just drag into your dock.